Monday, December 22, 2008

Rest Assured

Never fear, concerned readers. Since my last post I've gotten my act together (a little bit). And just to prove I haven't been holed up in bed, eating peanut butter balls and shirking responsibilities I've included a few pictures.


Little rat spazzing out at our ward party.



It's uncanny how many people have stopped us lately to say that #2 looks just like Ralphy. Not so much in this picture with the fake nose.




#1 at her ballet recital. She was heartbreakingly lovely, grown up and graceful.






Ralphy was a blur during the recital.



#1 and I braving the crotchety ushers to see the student matinee of Ballet Arizona's The Nutcracker.



Nothing like lights at the temple to get your kids hyped up. This is a direct quote from one of the 6 year olds, "Oh look at baby Jesus! He is so cute! Mary is so cute!"



And so you see, I've been out and about. Now, don't press your luck. But if you're really, really good I may just out-do myself and post another entry before the end of the year.

6 comments:

Erin A said...

So happy to see you're not hibernating (because it is very cold--we've even turned on our heater)! If I had more of those peanut butter balls that is what I'd be doing because they are like a little bit of heaven!

#1 looks beautiful! And now that you mention it about Ralphy....he's a darling boy.

Merry Christmas!

Jami said...

Glad to see you are not a TOTAL scruge this year :)

Love the dance costume. Very beautiful!!!! Where is the video footage???

Erin said...

I wanted to see the recital, but didnt get to make it....I am sure they did awesome! I had fun practicing with her that one day. Have a Merry Christmas guys!

lisa said...

your kids are so adorable!

birdie said...

Way to be productive, JL! At least you really have been productive - unlike me whose only production as of late has been the baking of our baby boy in ma' belly :)

moomycoz said...

I just went through all your Christmas entries - great pictures! It was fun to see pictures from the in-laws and the cabin. Yes, Lily is beautiful in her ballet picture. Did you do a video of that? Do we get one? Could I hire you to chronicle our lives the way you do yours? It's much better than my boring journal. Love, Mom