Sunday, May 10, 2009

Current Events

DESPERATE MOTHER TRAVELS TO BYU WOMEN'S CONFERENCE; HUSBAND SURVIVES THREE DAYS ALONE WITH KIDS


sister, mom, sister

SAME MOTHER HUGGING ON NEWLY BAPTIZED NEPHEW, SHORTLY BEFORE BINGING ON SWEET TOOTH FAIRY PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES




YOUNG BOY LEARNS TO WRITE OWN NAME!!!!



23 MONTH WILLFUL CHILD WONDERS WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN NEXT




VALLEY OF THE SUN TEMPS EXCEED 100, DRIVES CITIZENS TO SEEK REFUGE IN NEARBY WATER (or swimming lessons)



And now that we are all caught up, please excuse me while I enjoy the remainder of my Mother's Day.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

I went last year and it was wonderful. I hope you ate at least two mint brownies while you were there--one for you and one in my memory.

Some Kind of Crazy said...

Love all the pictures! I just don't take enough pictures of the everyday things like writing a name for the first time, swim lessons, and um shall we say the joy of training a child to be independent.

I hope you had a terrific Mother's day!

Jami said...

Potty training? Let me know how that goes. I think I've got a few more months before I will even attempt it with Caybree.

JLJ said...

FYI: We are not potty training. I am a firm believer in the power of 3. Three years old that is. #3 has a mind of her own and strips down naked to sit on the toilet once a day. I take no part in it and do not encourage it (other than taking cute pictures!) She has never actually USED the toilet in a proper way. She just sits and waits and waits.

moomycoz said...

Just be ready with a big celebration if something happens to happen on that toilet. Oh, I forgot, you don't want anything to happen.