Friday, November 6, 2009

before these get too stale and since I don't have anything else to write about today

Halloween '09


#1, #2, Princess Leia and her father Anakin


#3, a little freaked out genie

The CTR pumpkin was #1's idea. The rest of us are not that righteous.


Since this post is pretty lame and very short I'll give you a bonus picture of #1 at her fall break cheer camp. She's the one standing in the back.


Something to look forward to: our primary program is Sunday and we are not ready. We have one practice left on Saturday and then it's show time. I'll try to remember the most awkward, embarrassing and horrible moments and then recount them here in a witty and humorous way. Or if my prayers are answered I'll have nothing but good things to report. Pray. Pray real hard for us.

1 comment:

Jennie Ellison said...

my niece's very 1st primary program, she was sitting up there and decided to get undressed (at least she stayed in her underwear). someone had to point it out to her mother. so, no matter how bad things are, pray that no one gets undressed for you.