Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Your opnion matters

Thank heaven for 2nd grade writing assignments. Without them I may not know #1's true feelings for her brother. She actually loves him! See here:


Dear #2,

Your are a awsame brother. I would invite you to my party, but it will be a girl party. So I will let you play on my laptop. I wish I could mary you.

Love,
#1



I don't know where she's getting a laptop from, but no bother, the main point is that she actually does love her brother. Celebrate!


Thank heaven for 2nd grade writing assignments. Without them I may not know #1's true feelings for me. She actually...... well, you'll see:


Once upon a time their was a lovley girl. Her name was Crystal Caraline Amyal. She loved to paint, but she was to poor for a paint brush and paint colers. She had to save her money to buy them. But her mother thout that she whanted a boy to mary. Her mother was greedy. But one day a prince came and said he whant to mary Crystal but this time Crystal said yes with a bow. Her mother said NO MARY ME! And for such a compaint she was put to fire. Crystal maryes the prince and they where happy. The end.


Hmmm.

Opinion poll:

Should we start therapy now or wait a few years for these repressed feelings to fully develop into open rebellion?



For now I'm focusing on the positive. She loves her brother. Hooray!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

What I want to know is why "mom" is such a cougar?

DKAZ said...

I think Dr. Laura has a book for this...

MJ said...

I want to know if the prince is #2. That's when it's time for therapy.

Jacqui said...

Any 2nd grader that uses the word complaint and spells it correctly is not in need of therapy. I am totally impressed!

PS her story is great, too!

mandy said...

a professional opinion for your opinion poll:
story 1- who DOESN'T want to marry #2????
story 2- enjoy the well-behaved rebellion filled with poor princesses. the open rebellion stage will likely not feature any princesses but may still involve fire!?

Holly said...

She's just following the Fairytale writer's handbook, all the mothers/ stepmothers are evil!