Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easters

Sometimes we get dressed up.



Easter is one of those days.



An Easter gift for all my curious readers: today I'm displaying my growing belly. Ta-da.


Today #1 wrote me a letter and hid it on my bed. The letter expressed her love for me and then directed me to pages 55-56 of the Ensign, admonishing me to truly forgive Dad for breaking my nicest baking pan while he was doing the dishes. She's concerned for my soul.


I know three children that tried egg-salad sandwiches for the first time today. I know three children who hated them.


Deep thoughts from #1: Is the Easter Bunny real? Wait, don't answer that, mom.


For the first time in his life, #2 was the first one dressed and ready for church today. It's an Easter Miracle! (Or maybe it's because I told the kids they couldn't look for their eggs until they were dressed for church.)


#3 decided that she loved her Easter dress, even though it wasn't pink. She got a lop-earred bunny Webkinz from her Grandma and named him Hoppi.



Verdict: Clip on ties are awesome. Why haven't we tried them before?


Happy Easter!

2 comments:

mandy said...

what?? egg salad sandwiches at YOUR house? what weird pregnancy craving drove you to this madness?

Jacqui said...

Yay for your belly. Adorable. And the letter directing you to the Ensign is plain hilarious. I love it.