Wednesday, June 13, 2012

the speed of life


Life is happening fast! #3 is is doing her best to grow up as fast as she can before #4 comes along at the end of the summer.  Here is she at 8:45 am:


"Mom, my toof really popped out!"





And here she is at 5:45 pm.



This afternoon we were swimming at a friend's house. #3 had just been showing off the hole in her gum left by the first tooth and telling the group about the upcoming visit of the tooth fairy.  Moments later she swam over to me with an even bigger gap in her mouth. "My odder toof just got lost!" She was so excited that she wasn't even bothered that her tooth was now at the bottom of my friends speckled bottom pool.

I was a little mortified. Isn't that kind of gross to leave body parts in a friend's pool?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

J lost teeth before kindergarten but Vanna has yet to take that step. So Weird. I still think of Julia as a kindergartner and your number 3 as a 3 year old.