Sunday, September 15, 2013

Good things this week

Good thing 1
Baby E attended her first story time for babies at the library. She clapped, giggled and bounced right on cue - cutest thing in the world! 


Good thing 2
Buster made a catch in the end zone, scoring the final points in his team's winning flag football game!


Good thing 3
#1 and I were enjoying dinner together at a yummy yuppy-ish sort of joint when the lady at the next table leaned over and got our attention, gesturing towards #1.

"Excuse me, are those highlights natural? They are? Women pay a lot of money to have their hair look like that.

"You know, I have 12 and 14 year old sons and I am always trying to point out what true beauty looks like. It looks just like you."

Isn't that the kindest compliment? It certainly made #1's night. 


Good thing 4
Spouse took #3 to get her ears pierced! My sensitive little kitten thought it was the most painful experience ever, "almost as bad as shots!" But she's so happy to have sparkly pink butterflies adorning her ears.

I love this photographic journal (by Spouse) sequencing her experience.

Is this going to hurt?

The calm before the storm

OWWW! 

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

(state of shock)

I made it? And I have earrings?

2 comments:

Tara and Brigham said...

Those pictures are too cute! He did a great job documenting that :)

BigEd said...

Glad to see your pics and that you are enjoying #4. I feel the same way with our baby. I love your hair BTW in that pic with #4 on her Bday.