Monday, January 25, 2010

p.t. day




I did not plan it, but somehow today ended up being potty training day. I am not usually one to act on impulse but as I was taking off #3's early morning diaper I noticed the diaper basket is nearly empty. Some sense of revolt came over me and I vowed then and there (like I do every time the diapers run low) that I would not buy another package of diapers. #3 has been pants-less all day.


So far so good.



#2 felt a little neglected this morning so I can't blame him for hamming it up a bit in this picture that he asked me to take of him.

7 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

So CUTE!!!! Both of them are just cutie pies......her little bum cheeks are too funny....She will be potty trained by the end of the week:-)

Jami said...

Oh seriously good luck. I think I totally traumatized Caymbree with my last attempt. She may need therapy before she will attempt it again. (Which needs to be SOON - LIKE YESTERDAY!!!).

I hope your experience goes better than mine.

Erin A said...

After 4 kids and of every single stage so far the part I HATE the most is p.t.! Good Luck. If you need anyone to commiserate with you, be sure to call me!

moomycoz said...

That picture is a classic. But lets hope she catches on quickly so she doesn't get too comfortable feeling the breeze.

Audrey said...

Good luck. I absolutely hate doing that process.

Peterson Family said...

GOOD LUCK!! That's all I can say. Why does it have to be so hard? :)

Jacqui said...

How I WISH my kids could go pantless outside right now. It might inspire me to potty train Babe. It's a rather daunting thought in 20 degrees.

jealous! ::) (that's a four-eyed smiley)