Monday, April 26, 2010

our Sunday morning

A lot can happen between breakfast and church when it starts at 1:00pm. Some people in our house like to sleep. Others like to dress themselves in fierce costumes and hunt for aliens. And there are those that go the tickle fight route. As for myself, I typically am motivated by my stomach and choose the "eat my way through a Sunday morning while fixing dinner so we don't have to wait a single second to eat when we get home" option. In which camp are you?





4 comments:

Unknown said...

well, I used to like to sleep... unfortunately that is no longer a possibility at our house. Now I go the "frantically get the kids ready by myself while simultaneously trying to throw something decent in the crock pot" route. I much prefer the sleeping, though.

mandy said...

whatever your fancy... i'm just impressed you're all dressed!

Some Kind of Crazy said...

In my camp I'm left alone in bed while my husband goes to early meetings and my 4 *starving* children wreak havoc in the kitchen. I think they are eating breakfast while simultaneously fighting aliens who are trying to tickle them. Hence the yogurt, pop-tarts, cereal, toast & honey spread everywhere.

I use to like to sleep but it's just not worth it. Big Sigh.

MegaPPod said...

I prefer to sleep, but the BK likes to run, the kids like to wake up at the same time, and we have church at 9am, so you know... Maybe on Mother's Day.