Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Firsts

You may have forgotten that I have three kids because it seems like I usually write about #1 or #2. But I do have three. Here she is, #3 on her first day of preschool.

Since school started last week I've been realizing the precious gift this school year is: the chance to bond with and know #3 better. She's different than my other two. She has an iron will and a heart that breaks easily. She is affectionate and loves to snuggle more than the other two combined. She has a crazy good memory and loves all things beautiful and frilly. She has the most adorable, strong lisp.


Just for fun, here are the others on their first days of preschool. Seems just like yesterday....

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

Aw! She's so big! BAbe is three next month, but I think I'm keeping her home. She'd have three years of preschool otherwise, so I think (hope) playgroups will suffice for this year. The photos of your other two are precious.

Erin A said...

You are so organized with all the photos!

She is so grown up! My youngest is my biggest snuggler too which I love!

Tara and Brigham said...

so cute! It's funny for me to see those two so little!

Peterson Family said...

My goodness she's CUTE!! :) Wow, time really does fly. I feel like it was yesterday that my boys' were in pre-school too. Make them stop growing!! :)

That being said... try not to enjoy your couple hours of freedom each day or a few days of the week TOO much... ;)

Jami said...

I'm so right there with ya. I am LOVING my quiet moments with Caymbree and reazling how often she gets lost in the shuffle. She starts preschool in a few weeks and I think I am going to miss her company.

moomycoz said...

She is adorable, even when she is pouting in the corner (dance class).