Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November

Buster woke up this morning, stumbled into the kitchen and politely demanded turkey for lunch. "I've got ham. Or you can have pizza at school." Nope, only turkey would satisfy my boy. As much as my son loves Halloween candy, I think he loves his Thanksgiving turkey even more.

Before I turn my attention to turkey planning let me share with you some our Halloween joys:


This kitten, who sometimes was sweet and sometimes scary.





Tron. Dumbest movie ever made but my kids inexplicably love it. #1 and #2 decided to be "Tron people" for Halloween. Spouse took on the challenge. It was entertaining to watch his creative genius at work as he cut out and carefully applied the reflective tape to the kid's black clothes. #1 and #2 especially loved their 'identity discs.' As soon as #2 got suited up he immediately started slicing up invisible enemies.







Between our church party, school parties and the actual party of trick or treating, we reached new heights of candy collecting. Our house has never seen so much candy! It's actually kind of disgusting.

I'm with Buster on this one: bring on the turkey!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, and don't forget the pumpkin pie...

Tara and Brigham said...

I love it!!! Leave it to you guys to come up with such creative costumes! They are totally awesome! I think I was an indian 4 years in a row when I was little. Not creative :)

Tara and Brigham said...

And I can TOTALLY see my cute little hi-ho cherry-oh playing friend saying that she was going to be sometimes nice, but sometimes scary. Cracks me up :)

Mama Megs said...

I love their Tron costumes!!! So original-and I bet they loved that Spouse made them for them. But bring on the Turkey indeed!