Sunday, March 24, 2013

Very much alive

It's been difficult to find time to sit at the computer for more than 2 minutes. I also have an infant and three other kids. And the dog ate my homework. Good excuses, right?

Well, no more from me! I've downloaded the Blogger app and I foresee easier and more frequent blog posting in our future. That is, if this test run is a success.

Even though I have a nice camera, and a new lens, I seem to be taking lots of random photos with my iPhone. In fact, my iPhone photos can pretty much tell the story of the past few months.

A successful Ragnar Relay, #1's spring tennis session, 3's foray into soccer and missing top teeth (unrelated), #2's Cub Scout fun run, Spring Break adventures, #4's chunky legs and attempts to crawl, and Spouse and Buster making his first pinewood derby car are among my iPhone photo gems.

























4 comments:

Erin A said...

Love the iphone pics--especially the toothless one!

So are we to expect a new post on the actual pine wood derby? We had our derby last Saturday and even though I have a boy too old and a boy too young to participate, I was still there decorating, observing, and "guarding" the track!

Vanessa said...

I have been finding the cell phone pics taking over more and more of my don't miss moments too! They are just so convenient and portable. I'll take a little less quality over not capturing our goings on any day! :-)

Katie said...

I'm the same way with the picture taking. . . i love my nice camera but find myself too hectic to pull it out. Thank goodness for good iphone cameras! That cutest ever toothless photo is the best. Love it! And you should try instagram out. . . I love that it's a snapshot journal of my day to day life with my littles and I love peeking in on the day to day happenings of my sisters and close friends. And apparently I need the blogger app...sounds fantastic!

Jacqui said...

I got a really nice Canon last year--finally!! But my life is documented through my iPhone. Alas. We are in the same boat!

PS #4 is a doll. But you already know that, don't you? ;)