Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mystical powers of manure

This afternoon I had 50 pounds of fertilizer in the back of my jeep. It was carried the long way around the house from the garage to the back corner of the yard where I am about to attempt to plant my very first Arizona garden. It is 105 outside and I wasn't about to get my hair sweaty.

What's that? Who did this dirty job for me? Oh, it was my hulky five year son. All it took was two magical words.

Cow poop. And he was begging to do the job.



4 comments:

mandy said...

i was thinking the two magic words would be tootsie pops or bubble gum or fruit snacks or ice pops... cow poop hah? i'll remember that.

Some Kind of Crazy said...

What a man! And what a woman! Cheers to the power of persuasion!

Today it feels absolutely miserable outside with the humidity! I'll be curious to hear how your garden turns out.

Unknown said...

What a stud. But then, I knew that pre-manure. ;)

moomycoz said...

It's great to have a man around, isn't it?