Sunday, September 16, 2007

1st Prize for JL

I hereby award myself the grand prize for posing.  Two weeks ago the blogging world was revealed to me and I've spent too many hours following links and reading blogs written by perfect strangers.  It's strange that I'm so interested in the lives of entities such as Focus Jennie, Hollywood Flakes and The Haphazard Life.  I guess I'm a voyeur.  Now I'm writing my own blog and that makes me the biggest POSER ever.   I don't have much to write about, nothing interesting to anyone other than me and maybe a few family members.  I'm not particularly talented or accomplished.  To find those things you'll have to visit Oh Happy Day or Design Mom.  But to give myself credit, I'm not the dumbest or the smelliest.  I've got three (yes, three.... I can't believe it myself) little ones and a handsome high-school-sweetheart-now-husband.  We live in an obscure little city in the suburbs of The Valley of the Sun.  

Well, I guess that's it for my blog debut.  I can't tell you how self conscious I feel sending this off into the internet abyss. 

2 comments:

MJ said...

Since now ALL of my friends are bloggers, seems like it's time for me. I was holding out. But now I will have to join the bandwagon.

Evecall said...

Yea!! A new blogger friend. I think it is fun to keep caught up on each others lives!!