Monday, October 15, 2007

the Cha Cha

Ok, so this weekend was the big race, the Cha Cha. There have been a few inquires regarding my performance and some requests for pictures of the day. THERE WILL BE NO PICTURES! (at least of me) and as for my performance only a select few people on this earth will ever know the particulars of that awful, horrible, no good very bad run. My time is inconsequential, however I may be living with the terrible reasons behind that suck-y time for quite a while.

Among the people that beat me: 9 year old Zane Fink, 95 year old D. Dunn, and 8 year old Jazzlyn Beam. However, I'm proud to say that I kicked the trash out of 95 year old John McCowen. LOSER!!

4 comments:

MJ said...

You are so funny! I laughed out loud. (I even wrote it out rather than the LOL)

Jami said...

Oh jen...you are much too hard on yourself! At least you did it! I am sitting here eating my big 'ole bowl of ice cream at 9:30 at night. Oprah would be furious!

Megan said...

way to go! I didn't realize you are a racer. I am currently training for the turkey trot. I know it is big time and then in feb (maybe) I am going to be running a 1/2 marathon in queen creek... want to do it with me?

happy mom said...

I don't run, so to me you rock, I thinking running is torture!

I too am sitting here eating ice cream, yum!