Friday, November 9, 2007

tight jeans update: ITS A MIRACLE!

Either I lost ten pounds in 5 days or the Modbe Naomi jeans really do indeed stretch to fit. I've been wearing them all morning, just feeling good to be alive and finally wearing cute jeans. In fact, I feel so young and hip that instead of playing Disney Sing-Along, right now we're listening to the "mix CD" (is this a real term?) my friend down-loaded for me from the Stephanie Meyers web page. I've got 18 more days of youth and I'm going to live it up! My kids are dancing to My Chemical Romance, instead of dealing with my aging chemical imbalance of hormones.

To celebrate this fine day of youth, hip-ness and tight-jeans-finally-fitting I'll probably visit my daughter's preschool class with birthday cupcakes, then party on down to our local Costco to buy rockin' things like bulk cheese and diaper wipes. When spouse comes home tonight, he'll be so excited by my new-found youth (and tight jeans), he'll probably sweep me off my feet and carry me into...... the family room where we'll cut, build and paint games for #1's birthday party games tomorrow. Definitely a hot night.

Then tomorrow I'll put on my baggy, shapeless, four year old capris and be a mom again.

7 comments:

Jami said...

This is great news! Now, I am just waiting for the picture of you in your jeans and the back of your car with a bumper sticker that reads "HOT MOMMA!"

Evecall said...

I had no idea what these jeans are so I typed it into google, and one of the first sites that comes up is your blog. Now the whole world will know what jeans you are wearing. You might want to ask for some royalties.

Megan said...

That sounds hot! I am so excited for your jeans that I am considering a pair myself. Do you get commission? Way to go you skinny hip mom!

MJ said...

I told you! I have experience in this field. One time I just willed my pants to fit...seriously... and they did... 3 months later.

Katie said...

Way to go Jennie Lynn! The only thing missing from your post is a picture of you posing in your really hot jeans!! I hope you survived the birthday bash.

Amy said...

you have a knack for writing. seriously... you crack me up. glad the Modbe jeans worked out.

happy mom said...

You are so funny, I love reading your life! okay is your birthday coming? what are you turning? and what is the CD? I will have to check her website I haven't been there for awhile.