Sunday, August 24, 2008

Posing

This isn't about me being a poser. Which I am. This is about #3 who posed in some photos for the new Cheeky and Swank website.


After checking out #3 in the baby section peruse the rest of the site..... you'll love it. I think I'm going to get Spouse and #2 matching Scottie shirts.


In full disclosure, this is my sister in law's company. She is a true artist and a woman of many talents. It was a pleasure to see #3 in some of her beautiful products. Cheekyandswank.com

6 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Cute stuff! I went to her website, I loved it! So I can officially say I know a model, right? Keep up the good work #3, and make sure they are working you too hard, get all the candy and popsicle's out of the deal that you can:)

DKAZ said...

I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the faux tree after all. J/K. I have #1's little outfit from the other day...Q's only worn it for the last 24 hours straight-ha! Ok, I tagged you. Do it or we won't be vacaying together. Not really you're already roped into this one. But if you've done this tag please disregard this comment.

Peterson Family said...

Soooo cute!! I want to kiss her little swanky chubby cheeks! What a DOLL!!! You sure have some cute kiddos JL!

birdie said...

So cute! #3 should definitely consider posing as a full-time career option.

The Scottie shirts are nice, too. Don't you love cute stores like that? Lucky for you that your sis-in-law is right in the middle of it all. It's cute stuff.

Jami said...

I just checked out the website...Very cute and #3 is the perfect little model. Which sis-in-law? Oh, wait. I can probably guess.

Iva said...

I love the site and #3 is so cute as a model!

We are so flattered that a famous model and our #1 shared binkis and water bottles:)