Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finally, the Easter pictures!

Great Grandma Yonk's egg hunt at her farm in Petersboro. Grandma Yonk is 92.


While the other kids were frantically collecting eggs, #2 was more interested in this 4 wheeler. When we finally tore him away.....

there weren't many eggs left.

#1 didn't do much better. At the end she had 4 eggs and proclaimed that she had lost. It was all made up for the next day at her Grandma's egg hunt. She found 14 eggs.


Here is sweet Great Grandma Yonk (spouse's grandmother) with #3.


Easter Morning

Yay for matching dresses!



Sword and shield courtesy of the Easter Bunny. E.B. failed to deliver satisfaction to #1. She was very gracious but I could tell she was let down.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Loved the pictures! Your girls are absolutely lovely in their matching pink dresses! I love them - so pretty. At least #1 was gracious about being let down a bit. . . I hate it when the easter bunny does that!

Looks like you had a fun trip. I bet you were a little glad to return to the sunshine???

Peterson Family said...

What fun!! I love seeing how much your kids are growing... I can hardly believe it (I say that every post- don't go back and check) hehe...

I loved the pink dresses!! So cute... and my boys would ditch the egg hunt (all 3 meals, the family and sleep) for the 4 wheeler too!! :)

Jami said...

Nothing like an Easter egg hunt in SNOW hey? Looks like a good time for all. And by the way, your matching dresses make me questions my non-matching decision this year. They look so cute!

Ali said...

I know this is old, but I needed to see your kiddos. They are so big and grown up and so adorable! You make pretty babies! :)