Friday, February 15, 2008

Someone loves me!

After a few rough days you can imagine the pleasantness of my surprise to find an anonymous package addressed to myself sitting in my mailbox.  For I moment I considered that it could be a bomb.  But the handwriting looked much too humane so I took a chance and tore it open.  There was a small white box and in that box was....... A NEW PEDOMETER!!!!!! 

If you happened to read THIS post and THIS post you will understand the fullness of my joy. Sometimes it's the littlest things that make you feel loved. Thank you - pedometer giver.

 

6 comments:

MJ said...

Sometimes it pays off to post your grievances on your blog. It's not just free therapy.

Audrey said...

Okay, what I can mention that I've lost on my post? Should I start making stuff up? I lost a million dollars the other day! I lost a personal chef the other day! I lost a whole new wardrobe. You lucky girl!

Peterson Family said...

How sweet. :) How did they know?!

Jami said...

Shoot! Remember my New Years Resolution to be more thoughtful? I WISH I was the person who thought of this great gift. Someone out there is my role model!

BigEd said...

Yeah, that's really sweet of someone. A good reminder for me who has a hard time thinking outside the monotony of my own life. Very exciting.

birdie said...

Yay!! That is so great :)